At this edition of TriChallenge Mamaia will be two main categories:
- OPEN (professional competitors – legitimated or not)
- AGE GROUP (amateur competitors)
Positions 1, 2 and 3 of each category will receive awards, in accordance with Official Regulation with the following additional provisions:
- for the Sprint and Olympic individual races, for each age group, positions I, II, III will be given awards if there are at least 5 registered participants in each category. If this is not the case, only the 1st position award will be given;
- The awarding at SuperSprint race will be made on open classification – places 1-3 (female and male) – cups and diplomas. In addition, we are introducing for awarding age categories 14-16 and 17-19;
- The value prize money will be paid ONLY through bank transfer in 30 days from the event day. Will NOT be accepted other payment methods. For the transfer, winners will send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the IBAN account and ID copy.
All participants will also receive electronic participation diplomas which will be available for downloading maximum 5 days after the event.
The categories for individual trials are:
- Supersprint (female & male): 14-16 years, 17-19 years, 20+
- Sprint (female & male): 17-19 years, 20-29 years, 30-39 years, 40-49 years, 50-59 years, 60+
- Olympic (female & male): 20-24 years, 25-29 years, 30-34 years, 35-39 years, 40-44 years, 45-49 years, 50-54 years, 55-59 years, 60+
Relay race, sprint & Olympic: female, male & mixed